Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!! Kayla and Mona

We have another Birthday this month! Kayla Spencer (Jan 10) - she was recently promoted to a Team Lead. We are confident that she will do an outstanding job. We are excited to see her move up and wish her the best as she takes on the new responsibility of a Team Lead.
We wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to Mona Maile. She is one of our Team Leads in the department. She is a great manager and loves the people she works with. She makes coming to work fun! We love you Mona, hope you have a Happy Birthday! (on the 4th)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you work in my department. It's awsome to have such great co-workers. Can't believe how old you are. 28 is it? 30 is the new 20 right? ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and BTW you look so cute in this picture. Dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kristina! And for the awesome hoodie. How did you know I wanted one of those? I did end up having a great birthday. I am old! And yes this picture I like. Jr. put it on his facebook already. The picture that Jane posted of me on facebook at Bear Lake......not so much.

    ReplyDelete